Should I start a YouTube channel?

...

I didn't know what to call this blog so here you go enjoy...

Sooo a week back at school and I'm already freaking out. I actually hate getting back grades more than doing the tests, usually I don't care about my actual level just what effort the teacher thinks I put into the work because for me sometimes that is more important. With stress I just write more as I think it gets me outa stress mode for some reason. But for especially one of my grades I am so disappointed with my self and I'm scared my parents are going to find out if they do then I know they'll be so disappointed and I never want them to be disappointed with me. Ever.

Anyway some lessons I love and for some strange reason I'm never nervous in one lesson but in the other when I'm asked to perform I crumble. I just don't know what it is. But I guess most of my results where good except for this one where I completely failed and I guess I can't tell them, I do want to but I'm so scared at what they would think about me. They have higher hopes than what I do about me and I don't want to let them down.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope that they're are people out there that are like me, they've made a mistake and they're scared to tell anymore so please tell me in the comments what you feel like (I'd like to have a good chat😄)

Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts