Should I start a YouTube channel?

This Or That Beauty Tag

I copied this of my BFF little miss Lucie so check out here blog and thanks xxx
http://lifewithlucieann.blogspot.co.uk/

Shall we get started?

  • → Makeup Blush or Bronzer  I am a Bronzer or more specifically a hoola gal!
  • Lipgloss or Lipstick  I actually prefer lipgloss as I think its just nicer on my lips but matte lipstick is amazing
  • Eyeliner or Mascara .considering I can't do eyeliner to save my life I think I'll go with mascara
  • Foundation or Concealer I don't use foundation as a base as I think my skin is quite good so i'd go with concealer.
  • Neutral or Color Eye shadow I love a neutral eye shadow and haven't tried a coloured one since I was 9 with bright blue eye shadow all over my eyes 
  • Pressed or Loose eye shadows I prefer having a pressed eye shadow as then I can move them around without the fear that they'll go everywhere
  • Brushes or Sponges I use both everyday but I do prefer using brushes for my face and I use them more than my sponges.
  • → Nails
  • O.P.I or China Glaze I've only had O.P.I so i'm going to have to be biased here and say O.P.I
  • Long or Short I love having my nails long as I used to chew them so I think they look really nice now
  • Acrylic or Natural I think I prefer acrylics as they always look way better.
  • Brights or Darks I love my bright nails always
  • Flower or No Flower WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN??
  • → Body
  • Perfume or Body Splash I'm going to assume a body splash is a body mist/spray and yes that is my favourite compared to perfume.
  • Lotion or Body Butter I much prefer my bodyshop strawberry bdy butter to any body lotion I use
  • Body wash or Soap that's a hard one I use a soap in the bath and a body wash/jelly in the shower so I can't decide but I think I'm going to go with Body Wash.
  • LUSH or Other Bath Company I love lush so I think i'm going to go with them.
  • → Fashion
  • Jeans or Sweat pants I live in my Hollister jeans so yeah jeans
  • Long sleeve or Short living in the U.K I love wearing long sleeve and jumpers
  • Dresses or Skirts I don't look good in a skirt so I think dresses
  • Stripes or Plaid Stripes definitely stripes
  • Flip flops or Sandals I hate wearing flip flops so sandals are a must for me when I go on holiday
  • Scarves or Hats I think I prefer hats although I wear them both about the same amount.
  • Studs or Dangly Earrings even though my ears are pierced and I don't really wear earrings I prefer studs to dangly earrings.
  • Necklaces or Bracelets I much prefer wearing bracelets to necklaces.
  • Heels or Flats I love both of these but my fave is definitely heels!
  • Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots I don't have either of these!
  • Jacket or Hoodie I prefer my jackets so much to my hoodies.
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe Honestly I do not shop at any of these stores
  • Abercombie or Hollister I love Hollister so much so it will have to be that.
  • Saks 5th or Nordstrom Honestly I do not shop at any of these stores again!
  • → Hair
  • Curly or Straight I absolutely love curly hair my hair is in-between as it is wavy but I love curly hair.
  • Bun or Ponytail I don't like doing much with my hair so I just put it up in a ponytail.
  • Bobby pins or Butterfly clips i always want my clips to be hidden so bobby pins.
  • Hair spray or Gel I use the Paul Mitchell hair gel so I guess gel.
  • Long or Short I prefer long hair as i think you can do ore with it.
  • Light or Dark i don't really know...
  • Side sweep bangs or Full bangs i think full bangs are better.
  • Up or Down i prefer down
  • → Random
  • Rain or Shine SHINE MOST CERTAINLY SHINE
  • Summer or Winter i love summer as its nice and warm
  • Fall or Spring that's hard but i think that spring is better as its my BDAY
  • Chocolate or Vanilla Vanilla surprisingly
  • East coast or West coast west coast is amazing but I haven't been to much of the east coast so i don't know.
I  hope you have enjoyed this blog
Bye!
Caiykin

Comments

Popular Posts