Should I start a YouTube channel?

Book Club: June.

This book club is about the trilogy of divergent. I read the first book before the movie can out and from then I was hooked. I've read the triology and the book "four" which, like the last book, gives you four's version ad emotions on some of the best scenes. if you like dystopian books like hunger games and maze runner this is the a good series to try.

I rate the BOOKS: 9/10


I rate the MOVIES: 6/10 (they don't do the books justice AND Uriah isn't featured in them :-( . don't know why I just did that)

the books are a real enjoyment for me and I've read each one about 4 or 5 times. In addition to this the characters are really well rounded and throughout the books you get to know each one well.


Bye!

Caiykin

Comments

Popular Posts