Should I start a YouTube channel?

Thoughts and feelings.

As I came back from a retreat on Friday I saw the hashtag #prayfornice when you see the headlines and countless worldwide newspapers reporting the attack on People on Bastille day in Nice. At the moment I feel so sorry for the whole of France, if I was living there I don't know whether I'd feel safe. However its the harrowing picture of a young girl and her doll that I now most think about. I can't get it out of my head and I keep thinking about the family of that child and how she felt before she left our world for a better one. How can this keep happening to our planet? How can we keep being taken down by a tiny minority? As people pay there respects I'd like to pay mine to those who lost their lives or who were affected by any tragedy at anytime, anywhere.

Bye!

Caiykin x

Comments

Popular Posts