Should I start a YouTube channel?

(Untitled)

That's it I'm done.
I can't stop taking apart every single thing I've ever done in my life. I'm criticising my choices and I can't stop. I wish there was one choice that I made. I had an opportunity and I missed it. Then the next time I looked at the website it came up even though I was late the opportunity was there. It was fate. And what did I do? I missed it. Ignored it . Never to be seen again and now I feel like the most stupidest person. Why did I destroy an incredible opportunity like this?

I'm back in a bad place again and I can't get out I'm sorry that these blogs are up late but I can't help it. I don't think the stress of know in less that 2 weeks I will be back at school and my stress levels will go sky high.

Bye!

Caiykin xx

Comments

Popular Posts