Should I start a YouTube channel?

Review: Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit







Welcome!


This is a little makeup kit review of the Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit now I bought mine in Ultra Fair C01 and it retails at £3.50 in superdrug. This is a powder kit and contains a matte bronzer and a shimmer highlighter and blusher. Overall in my opinion I think the packaging looks ok but you know for £3.50 you can't expect a premium beauty brand look. The inside also contains a little mini mirror.


The blush is a very light pink with little golden hints throughout and even though on the swatch it looks very light the blush is very buildable once you put it on. Personally I really like the colour of the blush and it looks really nice with the bronzer also I love this little hints of gold in the blush but they do remind me of one of my Clinique eyeshadows which is exactly the same.. So the bronzer compared with my all time favourite of hoola by benefit you can see that. One it isn't very pigmented and two it is very dark toned compared with hoola with is much more warm toned. but like I said before it works very well with the blush once it is on. Now id didn't have anything to compare the highlight with but its really nice and is very shimmery and it doesn't feel chalky on your skin. Now I've only had this on for about three hours but it does last quite well however I will do a update when I have had this on for a full day with full makeup. Overall I would definitely recommend this as its so cheap and even if you only wanted it for one part of it for £3.50 you can't go wrong.






Bye!

Caiykin x

Comments

Popular Posts