Should I start a YouTube channel?

Welcome back... I guess?

 Welp, it has been a while.

I quite honestly forgot this blog existed (and I didn't remember just how much I wrote on it), but to anyone reading this I'd just like to say it does get better. I am now 19 and in university; things did not go as planned and I am not in the same course little old Caiykin wanted to be on. However, I am maybe the happiest I have ever been academically; while the world has been very crazy with a worldwide pandemic and physically my health has been on a decline recently I'm finally for the first time in my life mentally stable and able to cope so much better. 

So please if you ever read this or the rest of the posts on this blog site, please reach out to those you love. Especially now as there is so much turmoil in this world. A simple how are you could make someones day.

Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts